Are these rules ok?

Merlin merlin at mahalo.com
Tue Jan 6 01:52:02 MSK 2009

I like "fastcgi_path_info" because it is most concise; however, I think
"fastcgi_split_path_info" is the better name because it more clearly
expresses the idea of the directive and its effects.

Also, while we're filling your head with ideas during vacation, I must say
that just the other day I really wanted location captures!  I ended up
finding another way to do what I wanted cleanly, but I can see myself
[ab]using such a feature for all kinds of things in the future...

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your vacation :).