Can nginx support FastCGI Authorizers?

Bryon Roche kain at kain.org
Fri Jan 9 04:05:11 MSK 2009

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:52:24 +0000, André Cruz wrote:

> I don't think so. I've had no feedback on this.
Couldn't you use a per or lua or wsgi hook in the mean time?  I believe
those can handle auth, correct? otherwise, there's always the source..
I'm pretty sure you could do it with a module, although you may need to
implement new hooks into request processing, as if you want to integrate
it with libevent (i.e. smartly), you will probably need to add the hooks
into a request to wait on authorizers.

/K