losing sessions?

Ilan Berkner iberkner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:17:33 MSK 2009

Thanks, this is definitely a very odd situation.  Essentially within a few
seconds of being logged in, it kicks her out and actually shows information
about a different session.

I don't even know where to look for this one.  There are no nginx error logs
corresponding to this and the access logs simply show a trail of clicks.