Best way to have new features included...

Resicow resicow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:16:28 MSK 2009

Hello,

As you may know I have been asking about certain features from time to
time on this list.

What would be the best way to go about having features added to nginx,
either core of as optional modules. There are some rather basic features
that I would love to see included, but I do not believe I have the skill
to develop these modules. Are there developers that are for hire that
can contribute to the code, that would of course benefit the entire project?

Thanks,

John