Phantom Redirect

BJ Clark bjclark at me.com
Tue Jan 20 23:16:09 MSK 2009

Hello all,

I'm having the most puzzling problem. I am getting a very strange redirect:

http://kritiq.us/

GET / HTTP/1.1

Host: kritiq.us

Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8

Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate

Keep-Alive: 300

Connection: keep-alive

HTTP/1.x 302 Moved Temporarily

Server: nginx/0.6.16

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:05:28 GMT

Connection: keep-alive

Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT

Last-Modified: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:05:27 GMT

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

Pragma: no-cache

Location: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=kritiq.us&registrar=sedopark

Vary: User-Agent,Accept-Encoding

I have no idea where this redirect is coming from. I have no idea what sedoparking is. I don't have any PHP on the server, or even have it installed, for all I know. This is a rails project, it's using the config here:
http://pastie.org/365988

Can anyone give me a direction on this? I'm completely lost as to where this is coming from and how to stop it.

BJ Clark