Phantom Redirect

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Wed Jan 21 21:58:09 MSK 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 20:58 -0800, BJ Clark wrote:
> Yes, it looks like it's the same Nginx.
>
> I'm now looking into if this is a security issue (ie, I was somehow
> haxored and have figured it out).

Try disabling Nginx altogether in your VPS and see if it still happens.
You might even try running a different service on port 80.

If it still happens then I'd venture that your domain name isn't
pointing to the correct IP address or that something is misconfigured on
Slicehost's end (they are sending the IP to the wrong VPS).

Cliff