Adding phpmyadmin to my default site

Dieter Zinke dieterzinke at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:40:45 MSK 2009

-->Here's how it works.

   1. The first time you post something to a newsgroup, Gmane spools the message and sends you an email asking you to respond.

   2. You press "reply" in your favorite mail reader, and Gmane registers this authorization. <--

This doesn' t happen to me right now, but i see my mail showing up in the archive and i also see you response. So i am wondering.

As for your question, the symlink was this:

sudo ln -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin /var/www/nginx-testing