Verisign Intermediate CA issues

Gabriel Ramuglia gabe at vtunnel.com
Sat Jan 24 00:36:33 MSK 2009

Here's what I have:

                    ssl                 on;
                    ssl_certificate
/home/video/certs/video.freeproxies.org.crt;
                    ssl_certificate_key
/home/video/certs/video.freeproxies.org.key;

                    ssl_session_timeout  5m;

                    ssl_protocols  SSLv2 SSLv3 TLSv1;
                    ssl_ciphers
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP;
                    ssl_prefer_server_ciphers   on;

I haven't noticed any particular issues, but haven't tested in safari.
Would be interested to know if you get the same issue with mine (seems
my config is slightly different).

https://video.freeproxies.org/flvplayer.php is a good test url.