Verisign Intermediate CA issues

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Sat Jan 24 18:11:15 MSK 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 01:02:45PM -0800, James Ochs wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have a verisign ssl cert and I've configured nginx with the .crt
> file containing our cert and the verisign intermediate cert (in that
> order in the file)

It seems that you get wrong Verisign intermediate cert:

 0 s:/C=US/ST=California/L=Redwood City/O=GreenNote, Inc/OU=IT/OU=Terms of use at www.verisign.com/rpa (c)05/CN=www.greennote.com
   i:/O=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign International Server CA - Class 3/OU=www.verisign.com/CPS Incorp.by Ref. LIABILITY LTD.(c)97 VeriSign

 1 s:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=Terms of use at https://www.verisign.com/rpa (c)05/CN=VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA
   i:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority

www.greennote.com is issued by

   /O=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=VeriSign, Inc.
   /OU=VeriSign International Server CA - Class 3
   /OU=www.verisign.com/CPS Incorp.by Ref. LIABILITY LTD.(c)97 VeriSign

but the second certificate is

--
Igor Sysoev