Nginx, PHP, FastCGI and multiple CodeIgniter apps

Felipe Oliveira Carvalho felipekde at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:48:16 MSK 2009

I solved my problem with this configuration:

	location ~ \.php$ {
		include fastcgi_params;
		root /var/www;
		fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
	}

	location  /clic   {
		include fastcgi_params;
		fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /var/www/clic/index.php;
	}

	location ~ \.(js|ico|gif|jpg|png|css|txt)$ {
		root /var/www;
	}

/clic is one of my applications.

There was a problem on the URI.php file of CI. It was not working with
the REQUEST_URI protocol to get the URI.
I solved it removing the Base_URL(/clic) from the $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI '].

Now everything is good =)

--
Felipe