Something Strange Re-Iterate

Shamunda shamunda at playlan.com
Thu Jan 29 00:39:44 MSK 2009

Ah cool...Ok

Here's the Link to the main nginx.conf file:  http://www.pastie.org/373601

and here's the link to one of my 'include' files for my virtual host:
include for cluster1: http://www.pastie.org/373608
include for cluster2: http://www.pastie.org/373611
include for cluster3: http://www.pastie.org/373613

Each host has a seperate directory; so cluster1 would be in directory of ../cluster1 etc..etc...  They all pretty much are the same except the ip changes...

So the weird thing I'm experiencing is that if i only user the IP address in "server_name" then all my includes always redirect to cluster1...wtf..

but if for example I put fqdn in the cluster2 server_name:  server_name foo.foobar.com

then it works as it should, and cluster2 sticks to cluster2.

Any ideas why this would happen?

Thanks for your help.

Shamunda