Nginx+WebDav vs SVN

merlin corey merlincorey at dc949.org
Sat Jul 11 10:58:55 MSD 2009

The nice thing about gitosis over svnadmin is that gitosis itself is
in a repository and does it's work with post-commit-hooks so you can
have a couple people able to manage it.  However, I agree that
essentially it is the same situation for developers as svn+ssh (aside
from the extra branching capabilities of git and decentralized nature)
which is why I said it was in the same vein :P.