FastCGI application not receiving multi-part data

gerryw nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jul 16 12:56:00 MSD 2009

Hello All,

Daniel:
>Is your FastCGI running on a socket or a port? On Linux, it should be
>a socket (e.g. unix:/tmp/php.sock) , but on FreeBSD it should be a
>port (e.g. 127.0.0.1:60000). I found this to be the cause of uploads
>not being passed back through fastcgi one time.

I was using a port. When I switched to a unix:socket I started getting some data, but it's either garbage or incomplete, because the parser segfaults trying to parse it. Could it be some kind of buffer size issue?

Almir:
> Did you remember to add enctype="multipart/form-data"?
Yes.

Thanks,
Gerry

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,4091,4099#msg-4099