FastCGI application not receiving multi-part data

gerryw nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jul 16 23:25:52 MSD 2009

Hello All,

It looks like the config options Daniel recommended are sending the data. I think the multipart data in this case is something that most of the C/C++ cgi libs are choking on. If I just read the data from stdin and dump it, I can see the data I need. I'm going to try writing my own little parser for this. I'm using the very cool Upload module, so I don't need the actual file data.

I appreciate the help y'all have given me with this. I'll come back and post the result.

Thanks,
Gerry

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,4091,4125#msg-4125