OpenX error

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Sun Jul 19 13:27:48 MSD 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 06:08:38AM +0000, Glen Lumanau wrote:

> Any fix for this please?

I have looked in php-5.0.5 sources and have found that PHP_SELF is set
to "SG(request_info).request_uri" value. The .request_uri set to

  if (cgi.fix_pathinfo)
      SCRIPT_NAME

  } else {
      if (PATH_INFO exists)
          PATH_INFO

      } else {
          SCRIPT_NAME

And it seems that SCRIPT_NAME should be without $document_root.

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/