Keeping up-to-date with nginx in Ubuntu

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Wed Jul 22 12:57:47 MSD 2009

Hi all,

For those of you using Ubuntu 8.04.x LTS (the most recent long-term support
release of Ubuntu), I am maintaining up-to-date packages of the nginx stable
and devel branches in my Launchpad PPA.

I run both branches on production machines using these packages, so have an
incentive to keep them fresh and working. :-)

  https://launchpad.net/~jdub/+archive/ppa (tracking nginx 0.7.x atm)

  https://launchpad.net/~jdub/+archive/devel (tracking nginx 0.8.x atm)

(They're branched from the Debian and Ubuntu packages, and I intend to push
changes back to their maintainers where appropriate.)

Enjoy!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2010: Wellington, NZ                http://www.lca2010.org.nz/

     "Imagine a four million line code base that is based on C++, uses
    threads, a hundred shared libraries, and is over a gigabyte in size
   when built and then point a debugger at it that was designed to debug
                   GNU sed." - Chris Blizzard on Mozilla