mogilefs module 1.0.2

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 01:44:11 MSD 2009

Just for discussion sake why is that? I actually have the same
instance of nginx with two separate http{} blocks. One for mogstored
and one for normal web serving. It might even be possible to have it
under the same http block. I never looked into it that much.

I guess explaining the pros and cons of doing it that way vs. Using
the module would be good info to know.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Valery Kholodkov <valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru