mogilefs module 1.0.2

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
Tue Jul 28 14:55:17 MSD 2009

----- Michael Shadle <mike503 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 27, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Valery Kholodkov <valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
>  > wrote:
> >

> > Remember that you do PUT request, not a POST request.
>
> So there still needs to be some sort of handler between this and the
> end user, technically. Yes? I got confused and was thinking the end
> user could directly upload to this (hence asking about dynamic and
> variable things)

Well, the end user can upload directly to this as soon as it does via PUT request. Nginx already provides all necessary validations for PUT requests.

For POST requests I plan to implement a module which does conversion from POST to PUT internally in nginx. This will allow implementing a scalable web storage entirely on nginx. This module will be able to work with your partial upload thingy as well.

--
Regards,
Valery Kholodkov