Stop nginx from caching asset

merlin corey merlincorey at dc949.org
Thu Jun 11 03:33:27 MSD 2009

Replace CTRL with APPLE on Macsen, and there are ways with various
browsers to turn off caching (web developer toolbar in firefox).
Another technique is to simply symlink file.js to versioned files like
file.js.123456789 this way if you need to ensure you get the latest
copy, you just point to it directly (rather than with the symlink).

-- Merlin