Need to serve multiple directories/drives on windows

dwatrous dwatrous at aptina.com
Tue Jun 16 20:13:54 MSD 2009

Hello,

I'm interested in moving from Apache to nginx.  What I'm doing with
Apache right now is serve files from multiple drives on windows.  For
each drive I have a Directory entry in the httpd.conf and also an Alias
entry.
<Directory "e:/">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "k:/">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

    Alias /c c:/
    Alias /e e:/
    Alias /k k:/

I've tried setting the root in the nginx config file to "C:\" (without
the quotes), but then nginx won't start.  I will need to serve files
from drives C:, E: and K: at the same time for one server box.

Please let me know if there is a way to define multiple locations like
this.

Thanks,
Daniel