Error with config when upgrading from 0.6.34 to 0.7.59 (the "alias" directive must use captures inside location given by regular expression)

Jools Wills buzz at exotica.org.uk
Thu Jun 18 10:43:33 MSD 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 09:33 +0700, Edho P Arief wrote:

> Try this
>
> http://blog.myconan.net/archives/1476
>
> or if you prefer the old way, try this instead:
>
> http://blog.myconan.net/archives/1117

I'll take a look thanks. Understanding why I can no longer use the code
as before though would still be helpful.

Also, setting up a userdir sholdnt be this complicated. The lack of
multiple conditionals and other aspects to the config can be very
limiting :/ I think the takeup on NGINX would be more if it was an
easier upgrade route where you could do things without spending hours
working out how to make a config for something that was "easy" on
apache.

Best Regards

Jools