Building a custom NGINX module

Maik Broemme mbroemme at plusserver.de
Wed Jun 24 14:30:24 MSD 2009

Hi,

we are currently seeking a freelancer to build a customer NGINX module.
I send it to the list, because many people here are involved in the
NGINX development. Below is a small project description.

This project is about building a custom NGNIX module which enables NGNIX
itself to function as an ICAP client. The goal is to hand over data
within a proxy request to attached services in order to filter or to
process them. To achieve this an ICAP client has to be implemented as
specified in the RCF 3507 (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3507.html) using
the ICAP protocol.

The full project description can be read here:

http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/C-C/Custom-NGINX-Module.html

Best regards
Maik