Keep Alive piles up

Grzegorz Nosek grzegorz.nosek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 00:04:28 MSD 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 03:54:15PM -0400, meto wrote:
> I think the problem is that i'm not compiling nginx on target server. Sorry, but i don't want to do that on my production server... Is there other way to reslove that problem?

As long as your dev and production server have similar enough software
it shouldn't matter (well, Nginx runs so it is close enough at least for
that).

Have you managed to get a usable core dump? Have you built an Nginx
binary with debugging flags? What is "the problem" currently?

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek