what's the best way to stress test the performance of a nginx website?

Ilan Berkner iberkner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 03:21:57 MSD 2009

Just to clarify, I'm not specifically looking for how Nginx performs, but
rather how our site performs, being that its a dynamic, php site and
relatively quiet during the summer time (i.e. a good time to test) so I'm
looking for a tool recommendation to simulate load as well as how to best
process that information.

Thank you for the advise, I'll take a look at some of the tool
recommendations.