Kerberos authentication module for nginx

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:20:15 MSD 2009

My developer (who is out there somewhere) has been busy with some other stuff...

I'm hoping he can come back and finish up the last bit I want to get
done before releasing it into the wild....

Also if anyone knows C, nginx module coding or especially
Kerberos/SPNEGO/GSSAPI, that would be great to have someone else
review it, enhance it, etc.

I actually got a quote from Sam who is the current MIT Kerberos lead
guy, he was a bit too spendy though as he does not have time. However
if we get it to a certain spot, perhaps he could examine it if other
people want to chip in and polish off any last little bits.