Anyone using urchin?

Max maxbear at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:48:40 MSK 2009

Hello,

I am using Urchin to process the log file. It works fine for apache log
file. But if I process nginx log file, it seems urchin can't understand the
nginx log file format. What should I change the log format of nginx in order
to process by urchin? I am using the default log format as follow:

    log_format  main  '$remote_addr - $remote_user [$time_local] $request '
                      '"$status" $body_bytes_sent "$http_referer" '
                      '"$http_user_agent" "$http_x_forwarded_for"';

Thanks.

Max