Need a quick Windows Release please!

郭振立 www at lc365.net
Sun Mar 1 19:20:00 MSK 2009

I'd tested Nginx under Cygwin, I like his/her abilities and tried many times.

I'd found that Nginx under Cygwin 1.7.0 always cause a CPU 100% matter, while Nginx under Cygwin 1.5.25 always cause a CPU 0% matter, When got a pretty heavy but not very large work.

I know that CPU matters are caused by Cygwin1.DLL, but I can not solve it. Nginx under Cygwin can not run the master-worker models good and lack of ability in allocating memories.

I think a Windows native Nginx compiled by MSVC or MinGW/GCC will be better.

Please take a little time to get ready a such release at maybe next release.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Robert Kwok