FCGI.pm ?

Roger Hoover roger.hoover at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:22:51 MSK 2009

This is an interesting idea.  I'd like to see a generic process manager come
out of the effort though, not just one that only works for wrapping CGI.  It
would be a great separation of concerns.   The CGI wrapper could focus on a
single task: accepting FastCGI requests and forking CGI processes to handle
them.  Process pool management could be handled by a generic FastCGI process
manager, which could manage fcgiwrap pools and any other type of FastCGI
processes.