spawn-fcgi-1.6.0rc1-r16 prerelease]

Icy -- lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Mar 9 01:38:28 MSK 2009

mike wrote:
> spawn-fcgi was not properly recycling php engines (i.e.
> PHP_MAX_FCGI_REQUESTS or whatever) when i was using it, i was able to
> validate it. i wound up going back to a custom php -b solution until i
> found php-fpm. so there -are- bugs.

How can spawn-fcgi do something not properly when it doesn't do it at
all?
I don't know how many times I will have to write this but it isn't
spawn-fcgi's job to recycle the PHP processes, handle requests or
anything similar.
You could not have verified this because it doesn't even happen!
It spawns the process and that's all.