Nginx - Google Summer of Code ideas

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:16:00 MSK 2009

should also note

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM, mike <mike503 at gmail.com> wrote:
> oh, i've got a nice little wishlist going ;)

>> 1) Would anyone be willing to mentor a student?

igor (of course), maxim, valery all seem to be pretty good hackers.
but probably don't have time.

this would be neat because we'd have more nginx module/code hackers
trained for future bug fixing/features/modules...

>> 2) What are some other ideas that we could possibly add to the list to
>> make it exciting?

well, if we do look into doing adaptive process spawning and need an
nginx module to communicate how many backends are in use (to
fcgiwrap/spawn-fcgi/whatever) there needs to be a module done on the
nginx side to handle that.