getting environment variables and request headers

Anıl Çetin anil at saog.net
Thu Mar 12 18:11:29 MSK 2009

Thanks for answers. I am confused about apache, I thought that
%{HTTP_USER_AGENT} != %{HTTP:User-Agent} and so on. Also I know that
there is a wiki and read all of them of course :) Just check
http://www.anilcetin.com/convert-apache-htaccess-to-nginx/ I did this
yesterday and now I am trying to make it more stable.

Is'nt it possible to do things like below without mod_parsed_vars?

if($env_something != "1"){
    setenv something=1;
}

??? yazmış: