New wiki

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:52:25 MSK 2009

Igor,

It is easy with vBulletin to see all unread posts. There is a menu item at
top for that. You can also subscribe to threads that interest you, and
unsubscribe from those that don't.

With vBulletin it is easy to subscribe the list to new posts but presently
no mod for putting them back in. So when a new post was made it would come
to the list, but answers would need to be made in the forum. If someone
wants to write such a mod, I would be willing to contribute to the cost.

There is a quick entry box in which you can enter plain text if you wish. No
need for anything fancy.

Would you be willing to give it a try?

Jim