New wiki

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:02:17 MSK 2009

Extremely valid concern. However, this is a growing community. Forcing one
method of interaction/learning on all is a detriment to growth. That's the
"do it my way or no way" approach.

Most projects, as they grow, do have forums. It is a form of communication
preferred by many people. This is a fact, and as nginx is  continues to grow
in popularity it is bound to happen.

Working on an integration with the mailing list is something that I am
willing to contribute to financially, but my php is not strong enough to do
it myself.

Any takers?

Jim