drupal+nginx: this works => using try_files

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:38:06 MSK 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 10:15 AM, mike <mike503 at gmail.com> wrote:

> try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?q=$request_uri;            ($uri might
> work too - might warrant testing the two, I'm trying to find the
> difference between the two on the wiki)

found it.

http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxHttpCoreModule

$document_uri
The same as $uri.

$uri
This variable is equal to current URI in the request, it can differ
from initial, for example by internal redirects, or with the use of
index it is file with internal redirects.

So it is the same. Could just keep it $uri then for simplicity. $uri
$uri/ /index.php?q=$uri