New wiki

Merlin merlin at mahalo.com
Tue Mar 17 20:57:56 MSK 2009

Mike,

There is a listing (it's the page contents) which is floated to the
top-right of the page.  If you would like to see a more traditional
mediawiki page, create yourself an account and visit
http://wiki.nginx.org/Special:Preferences .  From there you can change your
skin to something more to your liking.  Alternatively, if you wish to just
bookmark a link to something reminiscent of the old theme or maybe the
mediawiki default try this:
http://wiki.nginx.org/index.php?title=NginxModules&useskin=nginx or
http://wiki.nginx.org/index.php?title=NginxModules&useskin=monobook .

Cliff,

I love the new skin!  I agree with Mike though - Mediawiki is a PITA!

Thanks,
Merlin