stub status

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 03:21:45 MSK 2009

This has been something I've wanted for a while. I don't think a wiki
necessarily has the appropriate discussion capabilities for feature
requests.

A forum thread (one per specific idea) would be much better.

Let's try to get that area of the forum busier. I've got a handful of
ideas to dump there, just haven't found time. It will allow people who
know the internals to discuss -why- something cannot happen, or
perhaps enhance ideas, or find workarounds, etc.

http://forum.nginx.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7