Memcached module and lowercase keys

jturmel jturmel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:52:26 MSK 2009

I talked to someone on the Nginx forums the other day who had posted a solution
(patch) and I came back today to get it and noticed the forums had been switched
to something else so the post was gone.

He (if you're out there) had modified it to lowercase all keys passed in so that
you could guarantee no matter what the case of the URL that it would find the
correct key, and then on the program side we would lowercase all strings before
storing them.

If you are out there reading this, can you put the code up on the mailing list
here, or email me at jturmel at gmail dot com with it.

Thank you!
Josh