set variables within config

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:08:13 MSD 2009

I do this, for fastcgi ports currently.

Igor says it is supported, but I am running into an issue and I can't
reproduce it yet but it is happening (today I actually have to fix it)

You can do this as long as the parameter you are using supports
variables. I am not sure if all of them do or not. The error_log might
not for example; not sure. Might be a nice thing to add to the wiki,
under the context it is accepted, whether or not it parses variables
too. (and perhaps parses captures?)