reverse proxy vs. stand-alone

Claude Bing tehbing at gmail.com
Fri May 15 22:45:42 MSD 2009

Apache using PHP FastCGI uses a *ton* less memory than mod_php.  Granted I
have 1GB of RAM serving 6 drupal sites, but with one site, it would
definitely take less than 256 MB

--

Bill Cosby <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bill_cosby.html>  -
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."