Rewrite URLs in content?

kolchy nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun May 17 12:56:46 MSD 2009

Hi all - I've been digging around for a while without success so I thought I would ask :) I have a setup where I have multiple domains hosted on a single WordPress MU install. So, for example, I have the main WPMU install at http://basedomain.com, and all published domains are appended to this (so http://example.com is available at http://example.com.basedomain.com). I now want to run some sort of reverse proxy that listens on the http://example.com URL, and pass the requests to http://example.com.basedomain.com and the proxy will modify all headers and content to strip out the basedomain.com part of the domain so only http://example.com is returned to the client.

Can I get something like this configured with Nginx?? Thanks in advance for any advice or pointers...

Kolchy

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,2127,2127#msg-2127