Is windows version stable?

Claude Bing tehbing at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:36:50 MSD 2009

I have only used nginx on Debian, and I must say it is very good.  I just
had a hard time getting used to the rewrite configuration.  I have not had a
chance to run nginx on Windows.  But as for Linux, I would vouch for it
anyday.

--

Laurence J. Peter<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/l/laurence_j_peter.html>
- "Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but