Is windows version stable?

usen68 usen68 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:35:05 MSD 2009

jlist9 Wrote:
> If you meant the windows build on nginx's home
> page, i suppose you
> could just download it and run it?
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 1:36 AM, usen68  wrote:
> > ur,I plan to use the official nginx for
> windows build .But I read this topic ,I don't know
> how to.

Yes,I have download it just now. It yet run under windows xp. And I run it with PHP 5.2.9-2.

是的,我已经从nginx.net 下载了nginx最新版。并成功的在windows 下运行它。

If you  understand Chinese,you can visit my blog.There's an article about how to use Nginx and php under windows.

如果你懂汉语的话,你可以访问我的博客。在我的博客里有一篇日志讲如何在windows 下配置PHP 和Nginx 协同工作的。

My blog:http://hi.baidu.com/usen68

我说的那篇讲PHP 和Nginx 协同工作配置的文章链接在这里

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,2133,2176#msg-2176