symfony php configuration

Mikel Arteta lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat May 23 15:12:49 MSD 2009

> Igor Sysoev wrote:
> You did not set
>
> fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /path/to/php$fastcgi_script_name;
>
> and some other probably needed parameters inside
>  location ~ \.php$ {
> and
>  location ~ ^(.+\.php)(.*)$ {
Yet I have the settings in the file fastcgi_params, includes nginx.conf:

-------------

events {
    worker_connections  1024;
    use epoll;}

http {
    include fastcgi_params;

k26:nginx/conf# cat fastcgi_params

fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME    $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_param  PATH_INFO          $request_uri;
fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_NAME        $fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_param  REQUEST_URI        $request_uri;
fastcgi_param  DOCUMENT_URI       $document_uri;
fastcgi_param  DOCUMENT_ROOT      $document_root;