nginx and eaccelerator

APseudoUtopia apseudoutopia at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:44:51 MSD 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Chris Wilson <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Should worker_processes be kept to 1, I read somewhere that with lighty
> you should do this or all the information for eaccelerator gets
> duplicated with each process, is this an issue with nginx?
> --

I believe in the documentation it suggests that you set
worker_processes to the number of CPU cores on the system.

As for how this influences a PHP Opcode cacher, I'm not sure. I
currently run XCache with my setup, and it does seem to be working
just fine. Although I have not looked into the memory usage of PHP as
of yet.