Can't get Nginx to work with memcached

merlin corey merlincorey at dc949.org
Fri May 29 08:12:08 MSD 2009

Funny my freebsd config has that feature too ;). [however, I symlink to a
conf.d instead of sites-enabled]

It's really the maintainer's fault - I don't know why he decided to copy the
apache configuration but then didn't provide enable/disable scripts.  One
day I'm going to hunt this guy down (onlines!) and let him know he is making
so much trouble on our list when we all wanted to get away from apache for
the most part anyway :P.

-- Merlin