'Content-Length' header for POSTs

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:45:45 MSK 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 7:28 AM, joejacobs <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> Awesome! I'll try it out on my server sometime soon and let you know how it goes

Sorry for the delay. Got a really bad cold this week and spent most of
my time in bed :(

The good news is that I've got the "chunkin" module passing all of my
existing test cases . Although there's still some issues listed in
README, I think it might be worth tagging a release for it:

   http://github.com/agentzh/chunkin-nginx-module/downloads

Feel free to try out v0.02 (or later) on your side and report problems if any :)

I'll refactor the code a bit to fix the "zero size buf" alert and
reduce memory use peaks.

Enjoy!
-agentzh