expression engine + fast-cgi + nginx

sinarababni 1 at sinarabbani.com
Wed Nov 18 05:40:33 MSK 2009

caching has played such an important role in the speed and performance of the site.
nginx does a great job serving cached content. I am very new to nginx and I already feel so empowered running nginx as reverse proxy in front of all my web servers.

I am getting best results with wordpress. From what I understand (correct me if i'm wrong) nginx responds to caching headers coming from the application server so unless you have the right headers sent caching will not work well.