Nginx Browser Module Troubleshooting

nwp nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Nov 20 23:40:30 MSK 2009

I'm sure I'm missing something simple here but I'm using an Nginx browser detection routine (copied from http://gist.github.com/228769) but it doesn't seem to be working at all. I have tested by changing the script to make my browser an ancient_browser but it never redirects me and always lets me into the application. I can confirm that it is loading this file by putting a syntax error in it and restarting nginx to see it complain and I've checked the nginx logs and nothing of consequence seems to be logged. How can I further troubleshoot this?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,24494,24494#msg-24494