nginx high i/o

Stefanita Rares Dumitrescu katmai at keptprivate.com
Sat Nov 21 21:48:07 MSK 2009

         fastcgi_buffers 64 64k;
         fastcgi_buffer_size 64k;

i made the following mods in the fastcgi section, and waiting for
results. from what i understand:

         fastcgi_buffers 64 64k;

the first 64 is the number of buffers and the second is the buffer size,
so on a server that takes around 500 hits per second should i increase
it, or the value should be just fine ?