Parallel subrequests for multi-source long polling?

Piotr Sikora piotr.sikora at frickle.com
Sun Nov 22 06:04:48 MSK 2009

> I moved all the subrequest specific stuff in to a separate module,
> available here:
> git://github.com/srlindsay/nginx-independent-subrequest.git

Hmm... This is nice, although it's on a higher level than I originally
thought it should be. I was thinking more of a src/fake_request.c with some
sane defaults. But it seems that your idea might be even more
developer-friendly than mine was ;)

> Piotr, this uses some of your fake request code (see src/fake_request.c).
> I added your license at the front of that file, since most of that code is
> yours.

Thanks! You should also add your license to rest of the files. People aren't
really allowed to use modules without any license (legally speaking).

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at frickle.com >